Sunday, March 16, 2014

These New Clips From ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Will Leave You Either Really Excited Or Really Confused

The one thing I’ve always loved about all the “Spider-Man” movies, no, it’s not Andrew Garfield (#TeamTobey), it’s that Peter Parker always brings a little humor to the whole saving the world thing.
Like in the second installment of the Tobey Maguire series, when asked about his costume, “Spider-Man” reveals that it “rides up in the crotch a little.”
Well, it seems through this clip of the next installment in the new series, “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” we can expect more of that adorable Peter Parker charm. Spidey (Garfield) must stop a truck carrying plutonium, stolen from Oscorp, however, he can’t seem to hold onto all the tubes at once. What happens next is pretty hilarious and might actually get me to reevaluate my team, just for a split second.

And then, they released this clip, and I am back to #TeamTobey. Garfield is trying too hard to sound like a thug form the wrong side of the tracks: “das all I got, a briefcase full of junk, whateva, I try not to think about it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment